What to expect – Participants will learn the framework and then the detailed steps on – how to create a strong financial culture. Using Loaded Reports and Xero as the key tools, we will help you build a framework that will provide financial clarity, control costs and create growth.
Duration – Two Days (Monday 10 am -4 pm Tues 10 am – 3 pm)
- September 19th & 20th 2018 at Coco’s, Auckland
- November 14th & 15th 2018 at 18 Dorset Street, Christchurch
Who should attend – This workshop is designed for Hospitality Business Owners and Senior Managers who are looking for clear answers on how to build the right reporting and managing processes relating to the financial aspects of their business.
Numbers – Limited to 10 participants only
What you’ll learn –
- Learn what financial success looks like
- Learn what the benchmarks are for your type of hospitality business
- Learn how to structure your Profit & Loss Statement
- Learn how to implement Loaded Reports Stock Management
- Learn how to carry accurate stock taking practices
- Learn how to implement Wage Management using Loaded Reports
- Learn how to effectively introduce open book management
- Learn how to be a financial leader
Materials Supplied – A ‘framework worksheet’ will be provided to help guide and direct you through the workshop.
Catering – Morning and afternoon tea will be provided on both days as well as the shared meal on Monday evening. Lunches will be the participant’s responsibility on both days.
Workshop Facilitators – The 2-day workshop will be lead by Liz Perkins
Your investment – $895 PP excl GST