Ensure your middle and senior managers have an outstanding understanding of their role and their relationship with the systems in the business. Take your managers deeper into hospitality business systems, building further competency and enthusiasm for the business.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
Low-cost/high-impact management training specifically targeted towards management in hospitality.
The training course is designed by a ‘veteran’ (sorry James) of the industry, who has spent 20-years training hospitality managers into a higher and more productive expression of management.
Let’s not complicate effective management but make it clear and simple and easy to achieve.
For the manager, the most significant barrier to fast-tracking increased efficiency is a lack of systems and structures in the business.
- Why a lack of high-status management in the hospitality industry is directly impacting profitability
- What a high performing manager looks like
- How managers can make better decisions
- How to manage your time better; and fast-track your objectives and action steps
- How to lead the team with better systems
Who's this for?
For, managers who are wanting to develop & improve systems within their business.