Funding available for Business Coaching & Planning with The Hospitality Company
Small and medium sized businesses may qualify for funding to help pay for
advisory services to support them through the Covid-19 outbreak.
The Covid-19 Business Advisory Funding can provide support in areas such as HR, health and
wellbeing, business continuity, cashflow and finance management, marketing and digital
Funding is only available through the Regional Business Partner Network (RBP) Growth Advisors.
For more information or to find your local Growth Advisor go to
Sample eligibility criteria:
- Have fewer than 50 full time employees, registered for GST in New Zealand,
- (bar covid-19 closure) are you operating in a commercial environment;
- and are a privately owned business.
- You will be regionally located (not in a major city) and will be interviewed so that a Regional Partners Growth Advisor is satisfied that this support will be beneficial to the customer.
HOW to get RPN Vouchers for Coaching and Business Planning …
- Within 10 days, a Growth Advisor (GA) will contact you.
- The GA will talk to you about your business aspirations and the challenges you are facing (they want to know their investment in your coaching will prove valuable to your business performance now & long-term)
- The GA may make some suggestions
- The GA will connect you with us or another service that they feel best fits your needs, for voucher allocation
- A GA will check on your coaching progress
James | 021 276 5909