Improve your bottom-line and be a financial leader with Open Book Management.
To improve your net profit and increase the cash reserves in your business – you need your team to help.
Your team must drive the business, and Open Book Management delivers.
Becoming an effective financial communicator is one of the most important aspects of business leadership.
Who’s it for?
- Hospitality Business Owners
- General Managers
- Financial controllers
- Understand what Open Book Management (OBM) is and its importance
- How OBM applies to a Hospitality Business
- How to play ‘The Great Game’ of Business
- How to know and teach the rules
- Follow the Action and Keep Score
- How to include your Net Promoter Score
- How to communicate the results
- How to provide employees with a direct stake in the game.
- How to create and manage a DOR (Department Operating Report)
- How to run a weekly huddle with your team
Where & When:
ONE-DAY Workshop 9 am – 3 pm at The Hospitality Company offices – 18 Dorset Street, Christchurch Central
Our next Workshop is on Monday March the 25th 2019
$450 ex gst per person
Contact us TODAY for details as spaces are limited to 8 people per workshop.
Thanks very much for that amazing workshop!! We’ve come away with lots of tools to help our team succeed.
Attending the OBM Workshop has given us a head start in implementation, that we would have struggled to achieve by ourselves.