HBA Online – Hospitality Culture is a content-rich short course designed to help improve the workplace culture and performance of a hospitality business.
If your business strategy is out of alignment with your culture, you’re not just treading water, you’re drowning in work trying to achieve almost everything yourself. You’re trying to run a business through the cult of your own drive and personality – which rarely works over time.
If you’re a manager and you want to fast-track your career pathway in any business context – then this course is for you, and for any potential future leader who wants to understand how to make a difference in every workplace context.
Personally challenging and clear – this short and snappy course provides a proven way of creating the best workplace culture. Using Danny Meyer’s Union Square Hospitality Group as a case study, this course provides a proven strategy and the best way forward.
Do you want to make a difference to the bottom line of the business? Start Here.
Who’s it for?
- Business Owners
- General Managers
- Cafe, Bar and Restaurant Managers
- Kitchen Managers & Head Chefs
- Future leaders
- Why a culture of hospitality is critical right now
- What is the important difference is between Service and Hospitality
- What really drives the ‘economy’ of your business
- N0-cost/low-cost ways of revolutionising business performance
- The FIVE steps towards improving your culture
- How to create a team that is passionate about providing hospitality towards guests
- How to create accountability and respect
- How to implement a language of hospitality
- Understand the close relationship between hospitality and SALES
- Understanding what hospitality means in leadership
- How the most respected in the industry deliver world-class hospitality … and more!